Thursday, January 1, 2009

 


Chris and I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas season. We have a beautiful little family, a new baby on the way,a beautiful new house, health, and a lot of happiness. These Christmas photos are of four of our families traditions. 1- Decorating gingerbread houses with my brother Chris and his kids. 2-Grandma Hubers yearly Christmas party. I have to say that I didn't love it in a church this year. I miss going to Grandma's house. 3- Aunt Shauna's Christmas Eve party. My Grandma Hollands has given all the grandkids new pj's since before I was born. I want to continue this forever. We also have Chinese haystacks and pop poppers and tell jokes. 4- Spending Christmas morning with the Maag Clan. We make breakfast burritos, exchange gifts, and enjoy the morning together. We usually go see a movie together, but this year my brother Chris didn't get to see his kids until Christmas afternoon, so we spent the afternoon at my mom's eating homemade manacotti and exchanging presents. The kids were so spoiled by everyone this year. Thank you so much! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Timm said...

angie, you're a sap. you ooze with syrupy goodness that is appalling to us more cynical types. i think that's why i like you. yah, we'll go with that.

Timm said...

also, a rough translation of lucy's story was left in the comments page. you may want to go read it.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great news about the new baby! (Erin wouldn't let me write "curtain climber.") She is sitting here with me viewing the Maag Blog! How fun for you all. Did you guys move close by us? 'Cause we can't seem to figure out where you live. If I don't get Erin over there in the next short while, she is going to have me thrown from the top of a tall building.....well, ok, from the top of the pitcher's mound at the 2nd St. ball park, whereupon I will find two body piercing warriors waiting to jam a big ring in my nose and lead me around like a....a....sumo wrestler....yeah, sumo wrestler, 'cause I'm not that far from my diaper-wearing days. K. That's it. We miss you! Ask Porter if he's ready for a heelies adventure!! And tell Lucy that she reads just fine! No different than Chris!! blah, blah, blah, sigh, lkeoi jlkasilsitiao lkjaiqyicu, pzoiuoiaia, aloha, honolulu, haleakala........Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Ok, first of all, I'm not that mean! second, I just miss you guys. And, I've got some cool things to tell you. Congrats on the baby, that's awesome.And I think that Lucy was saying " Erin is so cool, and her school's teams can whip my daddy's school teams" (just kidding Chris) Well, I hope to see you guys soon. Erin

Unknown said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Now for your big new year!!! Yay baby!

Karen said...

What fun family traditions! You have such a cute family and I am so glad you had a good x-mas!