Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am Niagara! I see Niagara!




Sophie Sunshine turned four months old this week. I took her in to get a check up and we discovered that both her and I had thrush. We have both been taking medicine to help the thrush go away. I am also a breast feeding mom and as of late I have been having trouble pumping enough milk to keep up with this hungry baby. A few weeks ago I could get a lot more milk. I thought it might have something to do with the medication they gave me so I called the doctors office and talked to a brilliant woman today. She informed me that the medicine had nothing to do with my lack of milk, so I asked for advice. What should I do to help produce more milk???? She said I was most likely stressed out and with all her wisdom she told me that making milk was all about visualization. I am supposed to visualize that I am Niagara Falls. Just see yourself making milk and you will deary!!! So friends...if you will send me Niagara vibes I could sure use them. Really!!!! Do people really think like this! I am thinking formula here we come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still in shock! She is one brilliant woman!!! Just in case, I am sending you vibes of Niagra!

Karen said...

I hope it works! I would think it would just make me have to pee! Hope all is well!

amy said...

My lady also says it is all about water...not niagra just drinking a lot of water, oh & not getting frustrated & tensing up when it isn't going as planned! Good luck!
Oh & you shoud really accept my invitation to my blog...luv ya