Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter!




I have to admit that until this year I haven't been a very good Easter Bunny. I have never bought Easter outfits and usually I am running to the store the night before to fill the Easter baskets. This year was different. We did it all. New outfits for Easter Sunday, an Easter Egg hunt, hidden baskets filled to the brim with treats and toys, Easter egg dying, sidewalk chalk, and sand toys. The kids had a so much fun and I loved watching them every minute. It is okay to spoil them once in a while...right?

6 comments:

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

I am so the last minute Easter bunny.... and Santa Claus.... One of these days I'll learn to not procrastinate!

My name is Michelle. said...

I love that top picture!

Stefanie and Jeff said...

The top picture is so adorable! We miss you guys!

Karen said...

I love those pictures! Lucy is so beautiful and Porter is such a sweet brother. It is totally ok to spoil sometimes!

Amber Thompson said...

Oh my gosh, the kiddos are so big and cute! I love that first picture of them together, how sweet!
Easter is usually the opposite for us, I do outfits and plan candy and toys and such and this year we did it all the night before lol.

Minwimm said...

Right!